A free truckload of wood chips appeared Friday afternoon a few hours after I put away the shovel from digging out the berm for the NW corner of the yard, so I pulled out the shovel and went back to work. Saturday I had plans all day, so Jenna helped me finish up on Sunday. We mulched front and back and put in a number of the plants for the NW corner.
Next step is to build a bench near the lilac. I'm toying with the idea of building a rustic one out of the arborvitae wood I just cut down...
Adventures in fig drying:
I figured the greenhouse gets hot enough if I close it up. I added a fan to get the humidity out. We'll see if it works.
Gratuitous flower shots:
Zucchini Flower and two bumble bees